Appalachia Immersion Trip and Canyon Lands Immersion Trip, May 19-25
El Salvador Immersion Trip, May 20-30
Threshold Retreat @ Manresa, May 20-22
Conflict Exams, Monday, May 20
GRADES DUE, Wednesday, May 22
Grades Available on myBrophy @ 5 p.m., Tuesday, May 28
Summer School Credit Classes Begin, Tuesday, May 28-
SUMMER ENRICHMENT OPEN HOUSE (Optional), Friday, May 31, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Summer Loyola Project Training, May 31, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., SAC
SAT Exam @ Brophy, Saturday, June 1
Last Day of Summer School, Friday, June 28
High School Summer School Grades Due @ 8 a.m., Wednesday, July 3
Summer School Grades Available on myBrophy @ 5 p.m., Monday, July 8
School Offices Open, Thursday, August 1
New Student Convocation, Saturday, August 3, 10 a.m., HGH
Class of 2023 MacBook Rollout, Monday, August 5, 5 p.m., Robson Gym (all freshmen and one parent)
Class of 2023 MacBook Configuration and Training, August 6-8, 8 a.m., Harper Great Hall
New Faculty Orientation, Tuesday-Wednesday, August 6-7, 8 a.m.
Faculty/Staff In-Service, Thursday, August 8, 8 a.m.
Faculty In-Service, Friday, August 9, 8 a.m.
First Day of School/Orientation (All Students Return), Monday, August 12
Classes Begin, Tuesday, August 13
Freshman Head Coach – Dave Grant
Tuesday, May 28 – Incoming Freshmen @ SHS (A) 5 p.m. Tuesday, May 30 – Incoming Freshmen vs CSHS (H) 6 p.m.
Friday-Sunday, May 31-June 2 – JV Summer Scout Showcase Tourney – Mesa Complex
Tuesday, June 4 – Varsity/JV vs MPHS, 5/7 p.m. (H)
Tuesday, June 4 – Incoming Freshmen @ NDP (A) 6 p.m. Thursday, June 6 – Incoming Freshmen vs SHS (H) 6 p.m.
Friday-Sunday, June 7-9 – JV Desert Classic @ Reds Complex
Saturday, June 8 – 13/14U Club Tryouts @ BCP
Tuesday, June 11 – Varsity/JV vs MPHS, 5/7 p.m. (Home)
Tuesday, June 11 – Incoming Freshmen @ TBD (A) 5 p.m. Thursday, June 13 – Incoming Freshmen vs SHS (H) 6 p.m.
Tuesday, June 18 – Varsity/JV vs DVHS, 5/7 p.m. (Home)
Tuesday, June 18 – Incoming Freshmen @ CSHS (A) 6:30 p.m. Thursday, June 20 – Incoming Freshmen vs NDP (H) 6 p.m.
Friday-Sunday, June 21-23 – JV Prescott Tourney
Tuesday, June 25 – Varsity/JV vs MTVHS, 5/7 p.m. (H) Tuesday, June 25 – Incoming Freshmen @ SHS (A) 5 p.m.
Friday, June 28 – Last Day of Summer Ball
BASKETBALL – Head Coach Matt Hooten
Friday, June 21st-Sunday, June 23rd – Participating in (and helping to host!) the Section 7 Scholastic DI Team Camp the This showcase will consist of 128 high school teams from Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.
CREW – Head Coach Tom Minogue
- Friday-Sunday, May 24-26 Scholastic Nationals, Ohio
CROSS COUNTRY – Head Coach Oscar Borboa
- Voluntary summer workouts for cross country will begin on Monday, June 3rd at 6 a.m. in front of Brophy Hall. No experience required! Broncos taking summer school should have a change of clothes and shower gear – facilities will be open on campus. Otherwise, running shoes, athletic wear, and a simple digital watch are encouraged. Runs will continue through the end of the month Mondays through Thursday mornings on or near campus. Contact Head Coach Oscar Borboa (email@example.com) for more information.
- Summer Football runs from May 28-June 28. Please register online through the BCP Summer School link. Physical exams must be completed and turned in to BCP for participation. 2019 Summer Athletic Classes
- Information https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HmW_WUMxXgghVk9IZZp93okJD2Vc7m_qWOxoV96v5CM/edit
- May 25th 4 p.m. Varsity Passing League @ Caesar Chavez HS
- May 29th 4 p.m.-10 p.m. Varsity Passing League & Big Man Competition @ Scottsdale Sports Complex
- June 1st 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Varsity Big Man Competition @ Saguaro HS
- June 8-9 – Varsity SDSU FB Camp 7on7
- June 15 – Varsity – NAU FB Camp 7on7 and Big Man
- June 3,10,17&24 – JV Passing Leagues
Varsity & JV – Report into football on July 24. Parent-Player Meeting that night, 7 p.m., Gym
Manresa Senior/Father Retreat July 26-27
Manresa Football Team Retreat July 27-28
Training Camp July 29-August 10 @ Brophy
Freshman – The First day of practice is August 5th at 5:45 a.m. -8:30 a.m. at Brophy Sports Complex, and for the first week runs every day Monday through Saturday at that time.
Week #2 runs Monday through Saturday 5:45 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Wear a white shirt with your name written on the back in large black letters, black shorts, cleats. Bring mouthpiece & water.
More information and details will be emailed to participating players & families shortly. To be added to our email distribution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WRESTLING – Head Coach Wayne Catan
- Summer Wrestling for high school: May 27-June 20 – 12:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Bring wrestling shoes as well as work-out/running shoes. We will be practicing in the wrestling room as well as strength-training each week. Practices will typically run from 1pm-2:45 p.m. No experience necessary, freshmen through seniors, any size. It is expected that all athletes bring soap, a towel, and a change of clothes to shower after practice. Contact Head Coach Wayne Catan email@example.com.
- Summer Wrestling for Enrichment grades 5-8: June 3–June 28: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30