Catch up on Brophy alumni this month
- Dave Mulligan ’97 on Conan on Thursday, November 21st with his band Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers!
- Armando Contreras ’10 was awarded the Albert Rees Davis Scholarship sponsored by The Singers’ Club of Cleveland. Armando is currently a student at the Cleveland Institute of Music.
- Running for Rice University, Will Firth ’11 earned All-Region Honors and a spot at the NCAA Division 1 Cross Country Region Championships on November 16th and 17th.
- RJ Silva ’10 will play a lead role in the Twelfth Night at Loyola University Chicago this month.
- Brophy honored Bob Wesley ’67, Tom Schmitt ’79 and Tim Schmitt ’81 at the 2013 President’s Club Dinner for their unwavering dedication to the Brophy community.
- Robert Schein ’95, Partner and Managing Director at High Tower Advisors Palm Desert, was quoted in WSJ article “Livening up End-of-Life planning.”
- Flavio Bravo ’12 joins LUC’s Fast for Families (photo)
- Patrick (JP) Hornbeck ’99 Al Jazeera interview about Pope Francis’ mission statement
- Brett Fitzgerald ’09 among 5 ASU Fulbrights teaching English in Korea. ASU among top 3 in Fulbrights
- Tony Strazzara ’07, along with a friend, carried an injured biker off a mountain trail. The man, grateful, posted their photo on his Facebook page.
- Eric Chalmers ’10, Student Government President, interviewed by The Commons @ Seattle University