Catch up on Brophy alumni this month
- Mike Haag ’92 made appearances on CBS This Morning on Nov 11th and NOVA on Nov 13th to talk about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
Read Brophy’s blog post
- Paris Dennard ’00 has recently been appointed Events Director at ASU’s The McCain Institute for International Leadership.
- Robert Balint ’09 received a Fulbright scholarship this past June and will teach English in Uruguay this coming February. Additionally, he (and fellow Boston College alums) completed a southbound trek of the Appalachian Trail from Maine to Georgia finishing in 131 days, walking 2186 miles and through 14 states. Read his trip blog.
- Marc Papakyriakou ’10 will be honored by the Loyola Marymount University Tau Beta Pi Engineering Society. This national engineering honor society was founded at Lehigh University in 1885 to honor students displaying excellence in scholarship and exemplary character as undergraduates in engineering and to foster a spirit of liberal culture in engineering colleges. The LMU chapter was established in 1974.
- RJ Silva ’10 and XCP ’12 grad Alex Nolen will play lead roles in Loyola University Chicago’s production of the Twelfth Night. See their rehearsal photos on Flickr.
- The Ashton Family dinner with the Jesuits! John Ashton ’87 and his wife Kim purchased “An evening with the Jesuits” at the Brophy Auction last spring and invited the entire Ashton clan including alumni Lynn ’81, Brett ’88, Marc ’84, and Joe ’83. Check out the photos Brophy’s Alumni Flickr