Pat Duncan’s Duncan Trading Company will kick off the spring “Farmer in the House” dining series on March 27th with Chef Vincent and Leevon Guerithault. The series will include a stellar group of the valley’s 9 best chefs and restaurants.
“In May, Chef Kevin Binkley and I will be joining charming host Joanie Simon on her podcast, Restaurant Live Arizona, this Wednesday, March 12th, to discuss the dining series and Kevin and Amy Binkley’s multiple restaurant properties throughout the valley,” said Duncan.
The podcast focuses on Arizona’s best restaurants. Tune in to RLAZ at www.RestaurantLiveAZ.com or subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher.
Spring 2014 “FARMER in the HOUSE”
- Thursday-March 27th: Vincent’s on Camelback, Phoenix with chef/owners Vincent and Leevon Guerithault & Familia Zuccardi Winery, Argentina, reservations: (602)224-0225
- Tuesday-April 1st: El Chorro Lodge, Paradise Valley with executive chef Charles Kassels & multiple vineyards, reservations: (480)948-5170
- Thursday-April 10th: Arcadia Farms Café, Scottsdale with chef/owner Carolyn Ellis & multiple vineyards, reservations: (480)941-5665
- Monday-April 14th: Café ZuZu @ Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale with executive chef Chuck Wiley and Selby Winery, Russian River Valley, CA, reservations: (480)421-7997
- Tuesday-April 22nd: Earth Day, Petite Maison, Scottsdale with chef/owner James Porter & multiple vineyards, reservations: (480)991-6887
- Wednesday-April 30th: Lon’s @ Hermosa Inn, Paradise Valley with executive chef James Ducas & vineyard(s) tba, reservations: (602)955-7878
- Tuesday-May 6th: elements @ Sanctuary Resort, Paradise Valley with executive chef Beau MacMillan & vineyard(s) tba, reservations: (480)948-2100
- Wednesday-May 14th: Bourbon Steak @ Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort, Scottsdale with chef Chris Curtiss & multiple vineyards, reservations: (480)585-4848 ext.7374
- Wednesday-May 28th: Binkley’s Restaurant, Cave Creek with chef/owners Kevin and Amy Binkley & multiple vineyards, reservations: (480)437-2370
Menus and vineyard updates will be listed under the “Farmer in the House” tab on the website www.vegidude.com as they become available.