Tax Credit donations let YOU decide and do good painlessly.
Your Arizona tax dollars due every April 15th provide the annual budget of the Arizona General Fund spent by legislators for the many program and projects our state provides. There are a few opportunities where YOU decide how a portion of those funds will be directed…these are tax credit donations. They provide all donors a dollar-for-dollar credit to their annual state taxes. (so it’s painless giving) There are 3 that
are specifically targeted to help educate and provide for the underserved—legislated to help ‘level the playing field.’ And, a donor can do all 3 donations and get tax credits for all 3. They are:
- Private Tuition Tax Credit
- Public School Extra-Curricular Tax Credit
- Working Poor Tax Credit
PRIVATE TUITION TAX CREDIT
- The Brophy Community Foundation (BCF) is an independent non-profit school tuition organization (STO) incorporated in 1998 in response to the Arizona Private School Tuition Tax Law.
- The sole work of the BCF is to annually receive private tuition tax credit donations and allocate at least 90% of the funds for tuition aid to financially qualified students.
- This video shows more:
PUBLIC SCHOOL EXTRACURRICULAR TAX CREDIT
- Choose an Arizona Public School to receive your tax credit donation for extra- curricular or character education programs. (www.azdor.gov)
WORKING POOR TAX CREDIT
- Choose an approved non-profit or a designated community action agency. (www.azdor.gov)
Contact Genny Matteucci, Executive Director, Brophy Community Foundation
email@example.com or 602-264-5291 x 6500
TO DONATE and more, visit www.brophyfoundation.org